Every year when we set out to create our Father’s Day Collection, we channel elements of our team into the pieces.
We are, after all, a family owned and run business – with the entire male side of the team made up of dads.
Dads who love photos of kids pulling awkward faces and not sitting still. Dads who tell bedtime stories with alternate endings. Dads who enjoy piggyback rides and the cute ways children mispronounce words. Dads who appreciate the imperfections of family in all their “realness”.
Dads who deserve to be spoiled!
Which is why we’ve made sure this year’s Father’s Day Collection has a piece for every one of these heroes.
And if you’re looking to put together a little selection of treats for the men in your life who deserve a special treat, we thought we might be able to help out.
A great way to pick presents is to choose a theme, or something you know he’s interested in, and put some related goodies together.
Here are some Dad-gift-packs (including an item or two from our own range, naturally!) you can throw together easily or use to inspire your own creation.
• Personalised Bamboo Plaque (ie: ‘Pa’s Shed’); Bamboo Photo Card; Personalised Leather Keytag;
• Planter box, gardening gloves, packets of seeds, seedlings/potplants…
• (Plant labels, pots, trowel, secateurs, seedling tray, gardening book, gardening mag subscription…)
• (Book shop gift voucher…)
• Any Arlo & Co Father’s Day Product
• Socks, lollies, mug….
• (Leather belt, tie, jocks, movie/DVD, music/CD, book, magazine subscription…)